Sunday, October 28, 2012

Dear Diary part.2



   DEAR Diary,

      Where have you gone? Where are you off to? Where are you going?

   I saw you last when I closed my eyes to sleep. I saw you last when I was at work. I saw you in memory. But where are you now?

   Oh, that's right! I left you somewhere along the way. I left you in my sleep. I left you in that fleeting thought at work. I left you in my memory, in a dream that faded with dawn.

   There was so much that I thought I might write in you but I couldn't find you in my thoughts.

   So here you are, Dear Diary. I found you like a man who reconciles with a friend. Let us go off together and play beneath the stars. Only stay with me through sleep and through my fleeting thought and through memory and dreams. Don't fade with the dawn. Stay near through the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment